Ecom Success Solution Onboarding
Thank you for investing into your business with our Ecom Success Solution. Fill the form below to get your project started.
Before completing the form below, please take note of the following:
1. Your business email should preferably be new and MUST be a Gmail account. This enables us to access necessary accounts or carry out verifications and integrations (you can change your password after we submit your site to you).
2. Create a Paystack account, complete your registration, and add ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ as a developer, so that we can integrate the payment gateway. Refer to the help documentation here if you have any questions.
NOTE: If you don’t already have a Paystack account that can switch to LIVE MODE, and not just TEST MODE, it’s recommended that you open a Paystack account as a ‘Starter Business’ first. This will allow us to carry out the necessary integrations. Even if you’re already a registered business, we’ve found the process of approving registered businesses to be excessively lengthy. Therefore, after being approved as a ‘Starter Business’, you can begin the process of upgrading to a ‘Registered Business’ account.
3. Use this DNS Checker to verify the availability of your preferred domain name before filling it in below.
4. For your preferred font, kindly check Google Fonts and attach a link to your preferred font(s). Note that this is optional.
5. To understand why FAQs are necessary, check this demo example here. Note that this is optional. If you don’t attach this, we’ll assume you don’t want an FAQs page.
6. Please ensure that you fill in the correct address below. This information will be used to set up your newsletter and store.
7. Your Facebook, Instagram, and other social media links are optional but recommended to direct users to your accounts.
8. JivoChat is an easy way for potential customers to chat with you directly from your website through a floating chatbox. Visit jivochat.com to learn more about this tool (You don’t need to create an account as we will do that for you; this is just for your information to answer the question later in this form).
9. Mailchimp is a tool for collecting client/prospect email addresses to send them offers. Visit mailchimp.com to learn more about this tool (You don’t need to create an account as we will do that for you; this is just for your information to answer the question later in this form).
10. Lastly, the upload section at the end of this page is for your logo and/or brand elements, and any three relevant images for your brand (these could also be product images to give us an idea of what you’re selling). Please note: Do not upload images of your products as we won’t be uploading them. Also, be mindful of the upload limit.
When we submit the project to you, we will include a simple video tutorial that shows you how to set up your products and navigate the necessary parts of your website.
PS: If you don’t understand any part of this, feel free to reach out to us on WhatsApp, and we will clarify it for you.